Players Wanted 'Ello out there

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Lautir, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I’ve see that there is a little bit of life lurking out there in our lovely forums, may as well let people know that I’m now free to grab a few threads for the next few months! What I’m really looking for is some post-eclipse stuff, not too long after it happened.

Thoughts/Characters, nothing is really solid in my mind, open to ideas!

Maeanu; Lost her sister in the Ajita tragedy, could see her spiraling into some sort of depression/self destructive behaviour. Suffered injuries on the day of the eclipse.

Malvin; Lost his daughter, trying to work through it and keep the Ramathian economy afloat during these tough times.

Teolun; Very illegal activities going on, on her part.

Kazul, Cilea, Eka; Nothing to drastic for any of these guys just now. Teaching, learning, and re-learning pretty much. But all shaken from the events.

So if there is anyone interested, just let me know :)

2. I'd be up for a thread with you, if any of my characters interest you. :D

Um...Vjauc was probably hit the hardest, some of her circus' acts relied on fronima and now they can't perform, and some of the NPCs may have been injured, but she's the only character really played there, anymore, so she'd mostly be worrying about everybody and freaking out over how to keep the circus alive.

Alamu actually lived in Aurius when it was attacked, so she lost her home, but she's doing okay because they relocated fairly quickly, so she wasn't really affected, either, besides a sense of helplessness because she realized her healing abilities were next to nothing when faced with such a disaster.

The rest of my characters weren't really affected, but they're up for threads too if you'd rather one of them? :3

3. Hmm, well a see a few possibilities with Alamu;

If she was hanging around one of the make shift hospitals trying to help but finding that there is very little she can accomplish without having her magic she could run into Eka who is coping with the same issue.

Or, there is that little bit about her wanting to learn about her past in her profile. If she was tempted into finding out more through the help of a dream weaver and powerful telekinetic character she could have an encounter with Teolun who could help her drag out some memories.

I haven't finished reading through all your characters just yet, but let me know if any of this interests you.

4. I like the idea of having her run into Eka. And I thought I'd updated her profile, but I guess I haven't. >>; She remembers more about her past now then she used to, but it would also still be cool to have her meet Teolun, too, as she only remembers little things before the memory that made her forget everything (if that makes sense. I'm going to go update her. ><) She'd probably like to remember more.

So either idea is cool to me, whichever you want to do. :)

5. Sorry about the lateness, life got a little rocky for a bit and school started up again!

So considering that how about one thread for now and maybe one in August if you're still interested?

I think Eka and her could be fun :] Would you like to start it or should I? If you do just remember to back date it to a day or two after the event, other then that it can probably take place any where other than Ajita or Aurius.

6. Sure, I can definitely start. Just send me a pm around the time you're ready for it and I'll put it up. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.