Players Wanted derp.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Enalska, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty sure this is gonna get ignored, they usually do but I figured I'd ask anyways.

I'm up for some threads with my characters. I'd like to get Eirik and Syd active again so I don't feel like dumping them. Gunner's available too and so is my new boy Dominic. You can look over their profiles and we can do just about any plot, I'm up for some life-changing events as well.

And once he's accepted, I'll have myself a handsome little Feydragon who's gonna need some threads too.

Ideas for Eirik
    Friends. He definitely needs some friends considering he's incredibly lonely and shy.
    Shallow get-togethers. Eirik is pretty shallow and is always up for some one-night stands(I won't play that part though, sorry), so him loosening up and flirting with someone would be good for him.

Ideas for Sydney
    Friends. He's a really nice guy so it wouldn't be hard for him to make friends.
    Love interest? Maybe even just a date or something? He's a very good looking guy and is always up for some dates; it'd be fun to get him out there on the market and get him to have some fun.
    Maybe an awkward situation? I think it'd be just plain funny if a guy hit on my straight Aquabat. Nothing would happen, unless somehow something did happen and Syd was scarred for life... either way I'm up for it. Anything that helps win some character development is definitely welcome.

Ideas for Gunner
    Fights. Lots of fights. He's a very irritable guy after getting turned into a weredragon and tortured for a good long while by Valyne and his lackies. He's escaped now but he's generally easy to pick a fight with.
    Babysitting. Kinda an unlikely plot idea, right? You wouldn't know it but he has a soft spot for kids and the like, so if you've got a particularly young character in need of looking-after you can dump them on Gunner and he'll force himself to be "nice" and watch after them or whatever.
    Flirting. He won't be the one flirting but it'd be kinda fun to see what would happen if someone showed some interest in him. I'm not sure what he'd do but that's the fun in it. :D

Ideas for Dominic
    Party! Dom is a party animal, so we can have our characters meet up at a club where any other ideas can happen. Meaning sex, flirting, make-out sessions, whatever... cause when he gets drunk, he can think straight but his body doesn't listen and he wakes up the next day not having a clue what happened the night before. xD
    He's actually a really nice guy, so maybe some plain friendships would work, too.
    And maybe if yer character is looking for some tats Dom can do them for yer character. He's a great tattoo artist.
    Or maybe he can just be entertainment? He's pretty much a pro escape artist so he can get into trouble for shits and giggles and get out without much of a problem.

Ideas for Fleur
    Maybe some threads where they flirt with him? That's always fun. It'll boost his ego some more, but of course he'd act all modest but be secretly going "I'M SO HOT". And maybe on another thread someone can be complimenting him but somehow they'd know he was pretty vain, maybe someone with skills with reading other people? There are subtle signs he shows, but only Ujeu can really see them cause she's known Fleur for years.
    On the other hand, it'd be pretty funny if someone did the opposite and starting telling him he's ugly and generally being really mean to him. It wouldn't kill his ego but it'd sure make him feel like shit.
    If anyone needs some healing or something we can have a thread where Fleur helps them. 8D Chances are he'll prolly be in the Vivuli Jungle or something, so maybe someone could get lost and hurt themselves and he can find/help them.

Like I said, I'm up for just about anything.. right now I'm really tired and can't think of any real plot ideas, but if you guys have any ideas that aren't listed please tell me! Hell I had Gunner turned into a weredragon and tortured, that should let you know I'm serious when I say I'm up for anything. Just so long as this means none of my characters die. xD

Currently threadding with:
    Jynx (hell yes)
    GunnerxUjeu, (soon)GunnerxUajymxUjjyf, FleurxUjeu
    Lycansar
    DominicxVeti
    Phlus
    EirikxPloy
    Alex
    EirikxShanu
    Steph
    SydneyxTira

2. I'm really tempted to drop my Shanu on Eirik or Gunner =p. I've been revamping my chars though (taking time .-.) so the profile isn't the MOST reliable to go by right now. It'd be good to get back into RPing =O Something friend based but with a bit of flirting perhaps. Eirik's shyness would work well, but at the same time Gunner's aggressive nature would be heaps of fun, because Shanu's half vampire. Certainly interests me =D

3. AHHH for some reason last night I wast like "I bet Alex is gonna reply hrrmm" and look you did :D

Haha I can see Eirik being extremely shy around her, he's more like that around females and less so around males. And I'm unsure how Gunner would react to a vampire since I've slightly neglected any specific details on his own werewolfism and stuff, I was sort of waiting for James to get back and coach me or otherwise I'll probably just take my own view on it and be wrong. xD I'm a little nervous about playing him like that.

SO EIRIK? It should be fun since she seems pretty cool, he'd freak out and make her go CHILL PLZ.

4. Sure, sounds fine by me =) I'll need until the 28th though, so that I can finish up this term (26th) and get some rest :P But I'm on for right afterwards! Will that work for you? =) Plus that'll give me a little time to strip Shanu's profile down and rewrite the important parts.

5. That's fine. That gives me time to see if I can't get off my lazy ass and update all my guy's profiles and get them new refs. We can start the thread when you get back. c:

6. Sounds good =D I'll send you a note asap. For now, wanna PM me any ideas you might have for a direction it could go in? Or an idea for setting?

7. Anyone else? :D Fleur is accepted now.

8. How ccuuttee! Yes, I'd love that. :D She seems so sweet, they'd have a great time. Maybe a date first and then we'll see what happens after that? I'm tempted to go YES LOVE INTEREST but we should have them date first. xD Shall I start? Where at?

9. Ahhhhe excitedddd~ Oh id unnno, hmmm would he wine and dine her maybe? Maybe they met in aurius with all the stuff happening and happened to get grouped together in the evac, and now this is them meeting up for the first time since!

Tira has/had a house at aurius, and he loves marine life so it seems a likely place for them to have been

but i dunno where theyll meet :o

wherever you wanttttt! ahh im well excited!

hmmm will i have her come all sexiful looking or cute, it could be funny considering her um plentiful chest area X3 but i dunnno

-hyper-

10. He's up for a wine and dine. :D He'd probably be more interested in talking than anything else. xDD I like the idea of them meeting at the evac and then meeting up again, that gives them a bit of history and something to go on then starting new.

Maybe they can meet up in Watani? Cept Syd might be a bit nervous at first since he's much more comfortable near water, but after a little while he'd prolly forget.

He'd definitely be a tad distracted. xDD This is gonna be awesome. I'll get that up in a bit, hopefully right now lD

11. i like totally dont need to sleep X3 not that i can anyway ahahahah, your like the first person i will have rpd with like in well over a year!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehhehe~

im going to think up whhat i have her wear X3

12. Aww that makes me feel really flattered ;_;

okay so just to be clear they're gonna meet and then go to the date, or did they meet and then set up the date? I think I got confused thinking about it. xD

13. meet up and then go, or meet at the place they're going to be nomming at?

14. Hm... Maybe they should meet up and go, it seems more fun. :D I'll get that up nao.

15. eeeeeeeeeeeeee~ i cant waiiiiit~

16. lol I took medicine to help me sleep and it started working before I could start the post, so I'll start tomorrow. I'd hate to start and have it be really crappy xD sorry, it's the first thing I'll do tomorrow. :heart:

17. hee no worries, i usually take medicine for sleeping too X3

so i COMPLETELY understand hee~

[​IMG]

for a rough draw of what tira is wearing :3 i will haunt here tomorrow ahahahha X3

but i describe it, too, but its easier if i show a lil something too :D

wheeeee~

18. HOW CUUTTEE AWW

She's so pretty, Syd's lucky to get a date with her. He's gonna look like some slightly hipster old guy with what he's gonna wear xDD -runs off to start-

hurr you go c:

19. BOOM! replied~

im sooo rusty! itll get better as i get all flexed X3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.