Coat of arms/ sign

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does Ral have a specific sign or coat of arms or sign because i was thinking that we could have a competion of something like that to make on for each department of the government and armed forces

2. To the person who "wins", what would you propose would be their reward? We don't want competition between members where others could feel bad and resentful for not winning.

3. For instance we all enter a image and the winning piece is selected at random plus winning does not matter just the taking of time to add to the idea allthough it wouldntbe a competition though damn wrong word okay its a collabration of ideas to finalise a general coat of arms/symbol of ral there better discription i think

4. So... what you're saying is a handful of people make something, submit it to somewhere and, in taking certain aspects of each entry, construct a coat of arms?

My next set of important questions are to whom would the entries be submitted? Would there be a size (canvas; file) limitation? What would you say would be the criteria?

5. well alittle help would be hot you know besides it was a suggestion
    besides rhe other questions the rest of the forum can help with i was very used tto a council approach to things

oh yes and ill email u 2 moz if i have time and when i think of more ideas for this

6. I think it's a pretty cool idea. :) And I'd be willing to take submissions. Dimensions and whatnot wouldn't really matter. Ay kind of quality, whether it be a simple pencil sketch or something more would be just fine. I could always redraw the submission if needs be.

My only question is this though - what exactly would this coat of arms/logo be designed for? Ramath-lehi in general? The government? Military? etc.

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 22 2006, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think it's a pretty cool idea. :) And I'd be willing to take submissions. Dimensions and whatnot wouldn't really matter. Ay kind of quality, whether it be a simple pencil sketch or something more would be just fine. I could always redraw the submission if needs be.

My only question is this though - what exactly would this coat of arms/logo be designed for? Ramath-lehi in general? The government? Military? etc. </td></tr></table>
    Have one for the entire establishment containing one element of each subdivision... and each subdivision would have it's own.

My opinion 's all.

8. Yes, but subdivision of which one? Government or Military, or both? As I see it, they can either be for one of the 13 Government PositionÂ…
    - Education
    - Health
    - Law & Justice
    - Military & Weaponry
    - Environment & Natural Resources
    - Propaganda
    - Entertainment
    - Finance
    - Exploration & Colonisation
    - Transportation
    - Commerce
    - Sociology
    - Thaumaturgy

Or ones for the militaryÂ…
    -Nutsaj Uej Damajul
    -Leaosamums-Damajul
    -Beka Damajul
    -Uej Kynnypyja
    As well as,
    -Senior Officers
    -Junior Officers
    -Subordinates

The last three, could also be divided into their smaller groups.

Or, the ‘Contest’, which could just be called a ‘Challenge’, if there are no real prizes could be open for submission for all of those categories. Or even more since there’s a chance I missed a few.

9. The reward could be a spiffy user title to replace Plebian?
    ameliorator, I suggest.

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>a·mel·io·rate (-mly-rt)
    tr. & intr.v. -- a·me·lio·rat·ed, a·me·lio·rat·ing, a·me·lio·rates

To make or become better; improve. See Synonyms at improve.</td></tr></table>

10. If it was to be a competion i would suggest a poll, then it cant be blamed on a specific person and some healthy cometiton wouldnt do any harm... hell it'd be nice for a change >.<

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Oct 23 2006, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes, but subdivision of which one? Government or Military, or both? </td></tr></table>
    exactly it would be like one for the gov and one for the militery it should be a poll because it would make sense

12. /me sorta had an NRF Coat of Arms.. but has no idea what he's done with it.

13. Well iv done some drafts for it but iv got 4 spaces for signs of the gov so how could i catagorise the seperat parts of the gov and milit into four sign that go within a sign. so any suggestions would be hot

14. never mind alldone only problem is i kinda need a copy of the world map then put it in a globe make it spin and then i wont know wot to do with it
    then id leave it as PDF or JPEG hmm little help

15. The new one would likely be better for a coat of arms, to my mind... though the colors may need switching.
    *waits for Jodie*

16. Trying to colour something like that correctly would take tons of time and effort. I think having it as black and white gives the impression as a document from a scroll or old manuscript. ^.^

17. Tru... Tru...

Fine, Fine, Slappywag! :D

18. cheers i just needed to check for permission ya know
    i thought the 1st was better

19. Almost finished it yay two choices either a moving one or none moveing have it ready to sent by monday if thats okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.