Character Profiles + Misc Updates

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mm. I've been a busy little beaver. Just tweaking the site and whatnot. I won't list all of the changes that I've done, but I'd like you all to be aware that the positioning of the different forum areas are going to be shifting over the next little while. If you're observant, you will have already noticed that the category "Water Bodies" has disappeared. Each of the Oceans are now listed underneath their nearby landmasses (with the exception of the City of Auris, which is now located in Ajita for the time being). I might be dividing everything up into hemispheres or something. I'm not quite 100% sure yet though. :]

All new character applications have been replied to.

Now, I'd like to direct your attention to this thread:
    http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2839Link</a>
    I'm working on a new character profile script. Each character will have his/her own profile with information relating to said character. I have a working "example" posted in that thread, so check it out and tell me what you'd like to see added or changed. I'm hoping to also be able to list pets that people's characters own, as well as groups and other organizations that they belong too. So, your input is /NEEDED/. After all, it's your game too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.