Character Art.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Kwerty, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welp. I figure I'll jump into all this too. I'll take <s>three</s> some requests for now, if anyone is to request at all... v.v;

Here's a picture of http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pinkrl8.jpgPink</a>. An aquabat of mine. I figure since I'm doing these for other people. I'll be more creative. But you'll still have to color them yourselves. :)

1. Attrius Infernus/ Arsenic ~Started.
    2. Secret Destiny/ Caden ~Haven't Started.
    3. Sinok/ Sinok ~I'd actually like to see what kind of armor you're looking for, and what the tattoo would look like? Some refs would be appreciated. :)
    4. Fey'yore/ Azezel ~Haven't Started.

The more people satisfied the more I'll probally draw for people. ^_^

2. Oh, my.

I'd love a picture of 'Senic. Um. I'll try to get some refs up this weekend, but feel free to go ahead and start without them.

3. These won't be done for a long long time. Mostly because I don't own a scanner. I have to head to my friend's dad's house to get them on the interweb. But I'll let ya know when I'm done with em. :)

No secret, I mostly draw humans actually. So if you want something else feel free to ask. ^_^

Thanks for the compliments too. :D

4. Very nice. I especially like the pose that you used.

5. Hoping you could draw out Sinok for me? If not its fine. :P

6. Thx thx, Sure Sinok, you're the third. :)

7. Wow tis cute could yah do one of Azezel she aint a aquabat but she's a cutie
    much obliged.

8. I suppose I could. :)

9. I guess we wont be getting these then?

10. do yout think you can draw razorback if not i undrestand

11. You'll be getting them.. It'll just take a really long time... v.v;;

I don't much have a scanner at my house, Barely a computer even. But yea. I'll get them done and let you know when they are and when I can get em' to ya.

I'll take a look at razorback, ^_^

12. Sorry guys, I haven't really been drawing lately. But i'll get to it soon, Promise. :)

13. Triple post, x.x. Lol. But I'm adding updates to the names up there.

14. The armor has gotta be like old school knight armor, but alittle more gothic looking. PURE silver shine, but on the edging on it (like the ends of each late) is gold.

The tattoo is Ramathian, thats long and stretched down his neck.

15. *pokes* Kwerty is kewt :P

16. Lol, Do wha? =3

17. I'd just like to note for people that you can update your main posts and click the "Bump" link at the top to send your topic to the main one to be viewed in that forum (:

18. Oh wow.. How long has that been there?

19. Quite a while =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.