Character Acceptance.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Harusa, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, first off, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not bitching about it, I'm just wondering.

I submitted my latest character on the 7th of July and he has yet to be accepted OR rejected.

My first question was, how many people had the power to decide a pending characters fate, is it just shriker and stormwing?

Question two is: Is everyone who can accept or reject a character busy? Are you all unable to look at any new characters yet? If so, please announce that so people know.

Question three is: Is Ryls too complicated? Is he to different? Just reject him, I understand his trades are probably the reason why, but I assumed the way he uses them would make it okay.

It's the silence that is getting to me, I just need some sort of feedback, anything will do....

2. I'm specifically dealing with them. Your character I have left deliberately, in case you used the Feedback Form to get granted permission to have a Master rank. I don't know when people use them, so when I see a person's character with a Master rank, I leave it - if the whole application is otherwise alright to be accepted.

Reading back over him... I suppose he's okay... but you really need to use the Form if you haven't already. If you have, then I'll need to let Kat or Jods deal with it. As far as I know, anyway.

Sorry for the delay.

3. I've never use the feedback form....

Everytime i tried it never got sent so I stopped bothering.

4. Well it is something you have to apply for to get.

5. Message Sent
    Your message has been sent. :)

Done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.