Bumhug!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know where you've been if you didn't see this one coming. From now, until whenever I deem it, anyone may create an http://shadowlack.com/info/species.php?id=11Aquabat</a> for a character.

Merry thingies. :] May the Mighty Carp smile upon you. :heart:

2. Jods, we love you. :D

Have a merry merry happy Christmas.

3. I want to see some good applications people! Lol, Jods youz kewl beenz doodette. Quicky announcement: threads and character applications have been dealt with ^^ May you all have a happy-tree-friends Christmas XD and a great new year! Hope to see you all still here ^^

4. Huzzah! *scurries off to make a aqua... thingy...* Lol. :) *Aquabat* ^_^

5. Heh... well jodiekins, maybe another elete application race should be produced so that it can still keep some exclusiveness...

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Dec 24 2006, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Heh... well jodiekins, maybe another elete application race should be produced so that it can still keep some exclusiveness... </td></tr></table>
    Maybe...

7. As I've been saying to everyone else this fine evening...

Merry Mother [expletive deleted] Christmas!

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Dec 25 2006, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Dec 24 2006, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Heh... well jodiekins, maybe another elete application race should be produced so that it can still keep some exclusiveness... </td></tr></table>
    Maybe... </td></tr></table>
    Narf!

9. Merry Secular Presents Day! :heart:

I like the aquabats, but I have two characters who are already neglected for threads, so I feel like I shouldn't create another one. xD

10. JOOOOODIEKINSSSS!!!
    We need to fix the oeakakaaaeoekaoeiaiaikeieoek thing!
    I gots a tablet. :P

11. It's on my list of things to do. I got a new tablet for Christmas too... but it's the wrong kind. x.o

12. I gotted an Intuos 3. :P
    Eager to try it out on a familiar platform.

13. I sure hope you guys who make aquabats have some fun. =p Merry Christmas!

14. Merry Christmas all :D

I got three bathrobes, kingdom hearts 2 for ps2, and a sketch pad with a set of yummy watercolor pencils :3

15. What kind, Jods?

Heh. I get an Intuos after New Year's. And I just a got a 72-pack of Prismacolors. :D

16. Just a newer version of my current tablet. The one I have right now is one of the first, original Graphires (ET model). My Mom just picked me up another Graphire because that was all she could find. Other than that, no art stuff. D: Ah wells.

My siblings got both a Wii and Xbox 360.

I like Viva Pinata... lol.

Ooh, and I also get to put all my belongings into boxes because my sister is getting my room. I feel like such the black sheep at home, bwah.

/ramblings

17. Is there a way to, like, put one on hold or something? Just long enough for me to come up with a good application?

18. Well im glad we all have another chance at this becuase I missed out the last time. This year I got Dawn of war along with the expansion packs. Now all I need is a DOW avatar and im good to go.

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadow @ Dec 25 2006, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is there a way to, like, put one on hold or something? Just long enough for me to come up with a good application? </td></tr></table>
    Click the My Control Center button. You can plan out lots of things there. that's where I still keep my notes when i was planning out the Trilok Continent.

Then again, there's always WordPad.

I got nothing this Christmas, as expected. :p but hey, I'm glad you guys got awesome stuff. I did buy Pokémon Leaf Green and Elite Beat Agents on Friday, as well as put down a deposit on Pearl. EBA has been taking most of my time. It's like DDR.. with buttons.

20. Update for me! just got back from the father's side of the family. My uncle throws the BEST parties. He had 21 lbs of prime rib there. Now I'm not a meat person, really, but it was REALLY tasty. There I got mostly gift cards. 25 bucks to circut city, like, $40 to the movies (wewt) and this AWESOME little helicopter toy that actually flies well. I'm recharging it as we speak... Plan to get onto the roof and fly it off of there. See how high I can get it. :P
    I have a cell phone again. one of those 'My Favs' things. 5 free people. Pretty schweet.
    I got a pair of shades. Nothing to fancy, but nice stocking stuffer. Speaking of which, I'll be in a constant sugar rush for the next week.
    Haha... and the best part of all?
    I think I have enough money to buy the black trench I've wanted for quite a while... might even be able to get a hat too. Mwahaha.
    And even further, my hair is getting long enough that it'll straighten itself out soon. Then I may put it into a ponytail... maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.