bang bang

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

rwar, i cannot draw legs or arms @_@ but yeah rwar, separate from my doodle doo, cause its unfinished. Much like me.

let the anger out.breathe.

Oh on a lighter note, possible character there ^_^

2. the anatomy's pretty good here and i like the perspective. (: legs and arms are tough, but the more we practice... (; (;

3. Thank you ~^_^ its a cliche pose though :P

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Morichai @ Feb 28 2008, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thank you ~^_^ its a cliche pose though :P </td></tr></table>
    Cliché and Tried-and-true are the same thing, it's all in how you spin it. I, for one, think it's an excellent, classic pose. I love it.

5. Well done! Yeah legs are hard. I'm getting better at those but arms still get me >.< Only easy in certain positions ~.^

Its an effective pose even if it may be a bit cliche. The emotion certainly stands its case in the pictures thats for sure^^

6. =O This is REALLY cool

7. Aww thanks you two :heart:

8. Nice love the smile lol

9. Reminds me of Veaji. XD

But your drawing is a cuter person. Love her fierceness. Hehe.

10. There's one thing about this picture that you should 'change'. Wind. It looks more like the wind would pick up the hair but it's facing down. Have it point in the direction the wind is moving. It feels more alive that way.

Other than that, this is pretty good. I thought the arm was a bit long but after looking at it more, it does seem to fit quite nicely. Good job :p

11. Moreh! This drawing is awesome-amazing-tastic!

But i think it needs bigger breasticles. *dodgy*

12. What's wrong with small breasts???

13. Perhaps I'll be flamed for taking Kutz's side on this one, given my 'predilection' for drawing somewhat over-endowed female characters, but I do agree with her. There's nothing wrong with small breasts. In character development, it's all about how you compose your picture. In actual fact, I wouldn't regard the endowment of this particular character to be small.

I think it's a grand concept sketch! Your drawings have come a heck of a long way in a definitely short period of time!

14. small boobies, large boobies, saggy boobies, pointy boobies, one booby, two booby, three booby, woooah! they're all terrific, let's embrace this, yo.

15. :D I have likkle breasts.

16. i'm the opposite @_@

17. I was kidding...
    Jeez. lol i didn't mean for it to become a discussion.

I just like big bewbs!

=D

woo!

18. Remind me not to read these things in class..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.