Ask Temrin

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Temrin, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had this up for a while and i guess it seemed relevant to cross post it here since well, Temrin is from RaL so if anyone ever wants to ask her, me, or the uncannon temrin questions, ask away!

Ask Temrin

(specify weather you are asking the artist, cannon temrin *from here* or uncannon temrin *who is more often drawn by me and is cutesy and less badass then cannon temrin XD* )

Example:
    Cannon Temrin: [Soulscape] - Familiar With Darkness? by Temrin -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (cold, quiet, vampire, observer, loves a good fight. Sometimes seen as kinda "evil" or mislead.)
    Uncannon Temrin: [AskTemrin] 3 by Temrin -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (its not the style but the attitude that makes them different. uncannon is more happy go lucky, social and cute?)

Anon questions are welcome. No guarantee i will answer all of them. When people ask Cannon Temrin a question i try to be a truthful as i can to shadowlack/RaL as i can/remember from her original days here. (I'm sure i'm wrong about some of it, or some things have changed over time.)

(apparently tumblr is being a butt and not letting me search ask_temrin so i can view my tagged questions. -.-' Sorry, i have no way to show previous questions atm.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.