Animation/Camera

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm curious... is there any place on Ramath-lehi that you'd actually like to see?

My reason for asking is that I've got three more animation projects to complete for this semester, and I think that the one that I have to do involving camera movement might work pretty well with something about Ramath-lehi. Maybe a little fly-through of an area of some sort. It can't be too long or complicated of course, since I've only got a few weeks to work on it... but I thought I'd throw the idea out here. :)

2. City of Aurius?

3. I've always wondered what Watani would really look like.

4. Hehehe, i can't wait to see the finished version of magi lake. Truthfully, i was going to suggest it because i have roleplayed there so many times ^^

5. hahaha, pwn ^^!

tee hee it looks like it'll be funny when it all done ^^

6. ajita, the council chamber
    city of aurius
    black market

or maybe all of ramath....

:D

7. Well, I"m definitely going to be doing up some sketches for some of the other areas. :] Not quite sure about finished pieces though. I've slowly been trying to weasel Ramath into my school projects, so there is going to be more art for it for sure. ^_^

My teacher wants that animation to be even simpler, so it looks like I'm going to have to prune down the narrative a bit more. So there'd be more focus on the lake and surrounding area. Still it's going to be fun getting all the elements together. :P

8. i'd personally like to see Vivuli Jungle.
    i'm planning a character who comes from there and i think it'd be more interesting if i saw where she came from.

9. I want to see the city of Auris, but the Magi lake thing would be a funny thing to post on Ramath when it's done.

10. Janardan Academy? Or one of the other schools would be sweet! Yeah I know I'm being nostalgic -.-

11. Whoa, necro-thread. :P I don't think I'll be doing any animation again in the near future, but I have been wanting to draw some more concept art for all of the roleplay areas.​

12. LOL sorry! I was bored and did some site searching today ;) saw this and thought it was a cool idea. Didn't bother to look at how old it was >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.