AJ's Digi-doodles

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Denizen, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thought I'd throw some of my work into the forum for a change (: This is it for now, but I dare say I'll be adding more things here soonish. It's just I've had no time to be around. One day behind in College is making life a drag. ^_^ This is what I work on to chillax ^_^ tada!

January Bump:
    * Added 'Photo Manipulations'

[h1]<u>General</u>[/h1]​
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Ivumo/?action=view&current=newstyleish.jpgNew styles</a> -- I've got to make a comic strip for college. In which style do you think I ought to do it? My own style starts at the top left. It incorporates some cartoony aspects. The one on the right leans a little further away from my style and touches on anime, and the last one is as anime as I can muster at the moment =p This is a kind of poll... I'm wondering, really.

[​IMG]

http ://70.87.57.162/~omega/ (<span style='color:red'>remove the space at the beginning</span>) I've animated their main logo and top banner. The logo can be a little laggy. There're some bugs that I can't pin point, but it works well (:

[​IMG]

<u>[h1]
    For Morichai​
    [/h1]</u>

[​IMG]

<u>Meeting of Minds (WIP)</u>

[​IMG]

<u>Not sure how people'll take this..</u>

[​IMG]

<u>This is pretty bad now XD<u>

[​IMG]

[h1]
    Headshots​
    [/h1]

<u>Now we know who looks like what</u>

[​IMG]

[h1]
    For Jodsie​
    [/h1]

<u>Because she's so cool =)</u>

[​IMG]

[h1]
    Messing around​
    [/h1]

<u>Low res poster I'm doing for my course</u>

[​IMG]

<u>No comment</u>

[​IMG]

<u>Trying different styles</u>

[​IMG]

<u>My Lion King style that I got told off for doing XDD</u>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    <span style='color:red'>( REF: http://ratcreature.livejournal.com/175099.html?thread=692219&format=light)http://ratcreature.livejournal.com/1750 ... rmat=light </a>)</span>

[​IMG]
    (This is undergoing a couple changes, like potentially a background, but my little Dhampire is done ;D)

[​IMG]
    (Keep your eye on this lass)

[​IMG]

[h1]<u>Photo Manipulations</u>[/h1]​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. *squeaks* Eeeee! Dumu, these are so pretty!

3. Dude, really cool :o I love the poses in the first one and your colouring style looks really soft! Not to mention the adorableness of Jodie's B-day one :D

4. Thank you - both of you - it really means a lot to me ^^! :heart: :heart:

5. Dude, your paintballing one is awesome! can you make on of my character Sinok charging with his sword out in his brutal armor?

=D

6. Uhhh, maybe.. I'm a little too bogged under for the time being to do requests.

7. Very good.

It does scare me like hell just how fast you improve.

8. :heart: smeef you sooo good, i jest wanna sail down upon a tattie scone and snaffle ya away!

tira looks soooo smexy on the first one :P

oh we did a thing on color psych yesterday :P

9. *Explodes* That's okay though ;) I'm ahead now, woot!

10. These are great. Makes me really want to practice my drawing skills some more. =p

11. ^^ Such awesome works! *tackleglomps*

12. :heart: im loving the lil tiny fire kittens XD

13. And now I've added my new commission work =D! The first one is official. I have another in the pipeline at the moment. I'm waiting for the guy to come back and buy his new logo from me (: Then I'll post it up for you all! Mwahaha!

14. Y'know.. when you line them out, they look okay. But your coloring really brings it to its awesomeness.

Then again, that last picture shows just how awesome your lining without coloring can be.

+fav

15. <font size="6">=D</font>

16. Walking smexxxx!

17. do i see a tail on her? its such a purty shade of purple ^-^

18. Looks cool. purple and black i think is a damned good combination

19. I want a trade with you, someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.