A plain and simple work-out

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='color:blue'>3rd Dyo 81381 midnight

Who: TyÂ’cus
    Wearing: Trench coat and a bottle of water strapped to his side</span>

The black-blue sky showed its beauty across the ruins shines bleached bone white upon the rubble. Through the shadows and beams of moon light a crouched figure moved at high speed running on all fours wings flapping furiously. His claws dung into the ground to stop him from flying leaving a trail of deep gouges.

The wind was stinging his eyes, every muscle screamed in agony as he run through the ruins. Most of the scenery was just a blur but he still dodged any obstacles. Eventually coming to a stop, his sides heaving with the effort to breathe.

<span style='color:red'>“Just a few minutes rest then another two mile run"</span> He grunted between gasps.

After the main problem of breathing sorted it self out he started to rub his tired legs and wings.

2. <span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>I need to roleplay Thela :3</td></tr></table>

Thela watched the arden, golden eyes flickering in anticipation. Her claws flexed against the, well, thing she was standing on. She was grinning, showing fangs under raised lips. Wings twitched, she couldn't wait. The scortched side of her face, with the sparce patches of fur twitched slightly at the effort of grinning. She slipped down, closer to the ground with nary a sound.

Her tail twitched, she had to keep it from turning into a flame with all this exitement. Her magic always got a tad out of hand when she was on the hunt.

Once she reached the lower area of the ruins she stalked, blending in with they greys and blacks. She spotted her prey, an Arden who decided to exercise here. At the most wrong time. This vampire was out for blood, and wouldn't stop until she obtained it. Flexing claws slightly in the dirt she watched, he was already exausted, she should make the kill now.

Before he could reagin himself. Before he could run. Before he could fight back.

3. Ty'cus growled disdainfully as he folded his wings into his back to give them a rest.

<span style='color:red'>"Typical for me to run out of water, hmm its only half a mile to the fountain"</span>

Ty'cus slung his bottle over onto his back, crouched down and sprinted grunting off the pain as every muscle complained to his every movement. Leaving behind his unknown watcher behind with a cloud of dust. He was running a little over fifty mph, but just as he reached the fountain one of his gripping claws ripped tearing some of the flesh rapidly bringing him to a painful stop.
    Growling as he tumbled he collided with the fountain staring dumbfounded at his right paw dripping with blood.

<span style='color:red'>"Damn looks like trainings over then and I'll have to walk." </span>

4. Thela growled as her prey ran off. With a quick flap of her two large powerful wings she was airborne. Her airborne speed reached about sixty mph, so she had no troubles catching up the diving to a landing stop. Seeing her prey was injured, the scent of blood made her mouth water slightly.

But she must stay under control.

She landed, and crouched on the other side of the fountain, if Ty'cus looked over he'd think she was drinking.

Drinking indeed, the smell of his blood.

5. Ty'cus got up with a sigh turning toward the fountain, jumping when he saw the thill there, he hadn't been expecting someone here at this time. Cradling his hurt paw he began to fill his bottle for the journey back home, once sufficiently filled he asked.

<span style='color:red'>"You wouldn't happen to have a bandage or cloth at all. Also why are you here at this time, there are some bad people who might hurt you."</span>

He slowly unfolded his wings with his free paw to fly home.

6. She shook her head, "<span style='color:gray'>Nah, I dun' have any bandages. As for bad people, I've fought off some worse than bad. So I don't think I should worry.</span>" Her voice was raspy, the burned side of her face turned away from Ty'cus. "<span style='color:gray'>But if you're injured you should stay put and let the wound heal a bit before goin' anywhere. I should know, I've seen many a wound in my line of work.</span>"

Her line of work varied, from being a general in the army of the Declaired, to being a vampire. Excuses were plentiful.

But she didn't need an excuse, not yet. His body would never be found, so she'd need not an excuse. If it was, well, they'd never figure her out. He would never see the devilish grin snaking across her face until he was dead. That would be very soon.

<span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Ahahaha, Thela is so much fun to roleplay :3</td></tr></table>

7. Ty'cus started to ponder what to do his paw wasn't exactly flooding with blood, it probably would scab over during the flight.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>There something odd about her especially the voice, better be safe than sorry though and leave. Typical for me to meet a odd person on a night like this.</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Hmm maybe but it's not really bleeding that much, besides it's an easy flight home for me."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Anyway I've gotta go meet up with my bro later, nice to meet yah stay safe."</span>

Ty'cus took off beating his black wings rather hurriedly, slowly drifting into the stars.

8. "<span style='color:gray'>Oh no you don't.</span>" She said, quickly hissing something that, by fine ears, could be heard as 'Judemd Aujsh Yrai Na!'. After she hissed that a tendril of a tree long since dead but not decayed shot out of the ground, winding itself around his leg.

She flew up to where he was now stuck and grinned cruely before saying, "<span style='color:gray'>My prey never escapes.</span>"

She lashed out a claw to clobber him upside the head. Hopefully to knock him out. If she missed she continue until he was weak enought kill... ahem, slaughter.

9. The blow had sent him swinging for a while dulled as everything went swirling, his vision greying. But eventually with a resounding crack the deformed branch snapped and TyÂ’cus fell.

After what seemed like an hour he regained his senses, pain bolting across his wings and back. He stared angrily at her realising what she was, a beast of fangs and flesh.

<span style='color:red'>"Gah I knew there was something odd with you, you'll never take my blood vampire. All I wanted was to exercise a little in a place that looks nice with cool refreshing weather, and that was all."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Damn you!."</span>

10. She laughed, fangs now quite visible. "<span style='color:gray'>Do I look like I care why you're here? I just care if you're here at all, after all. A decent meal is something not to give up.</span>" She seemed undaunted by his insult and curse. Her tail lashed swiftly, she used her sorcery to turn her tail tuft into a tri-colored flame, with a deep, blue center. She landed, paws making nary a sound on the stirred up rocks, dirt, and debris.

Her golden eye was trained on the arden, cleary stduying him. She laughed, this one was frame racking, almost painful to watch, "<span style='color:gray'>So healthy, 'twould be a shame if I hadn't found you, they'd have killed you and been done. But I, oh ho, I torture my prey, watch them squirm like the insects they are.</span>"

A hiss of something burning filled the air as her violent 'tail flame' caught a tuft of grass a flame, a brilliant, hot flame, with licks of white in the center. The fire jumped to another tuft of grass in the form of a very hot spark, Thela grinned, wings outstreached, ready for anything this arden would throw at her.

11. Tychicus had, had enough, the idea of other filth like this sent shivers down his spine. Had to get away and fast but he feared fighting in his current state.

<span style='color:red'>"She's left me with no other choice" </span>muttering as he stepped closer

After a few seconds of silence he charged at full speed slamming his uninjured paw into her right cheek with his large claws out. The sudden movement caught her off-guard. Ty'cus hoped as she collided with the fountain that she would stay down.

<span style='color:red'>"Perhaps you should go for someone easier next time eh?"</span>

He stayed by her still body a little while to make sure she was dead, before toddling off towards the nearest town.

Looks like im going to be late

12. Her scar began to throb, and she hissed as she was flung backwards. Her impact into the fountain was frame racking. "<span style='color:gray'>Pf, I hoped to get a meal before the meeting tonight.</span>" She muttered, thinking of Sinok and her fellow generals. She was naturally telepathic, like most thills, so she sent something into Ty's mind, "<span style='color:gray'>I don't have time right now, nor do I feel up to it. But how does meating me on Sacaum Island three days from now sound to you? If you don't show up you know I'll hunt you down and rip out your throat...</span>"

She stood weakly, and stumbled a bit. Before managing to get herself into the air, "<span style='color:gray'>By the way, I don't care if you aren't telepathic, if you don't want to be hunted you'll show up there and then.</span>"

13. Tychicus was just entering the town when the message entered his head. Leaning against a wall of a nearby house forcing the words out.

Well not much choice there but at least I'll be more fit and prepared.

After a few minutes he had his paw bandaged and was off to the Acadamy to find his brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.